The Champagne Challenge | Live In-Person | Sunday, July 10th at 3:30pm
All Blind, All Fun, All Amazing and Now Live, In-Person!
Taste Over $2,000 Worth of Champagne (When Sold Out!*)
Price Increases After July 1st!
For those who love Champagne! Join us for a fast-paced, blind tasting of an abundance of bubbles. See if you can tell which is which and pick your favorites!
Learn about exciting changes and news from the world of Champagne.
The great stories about some of the best in the business.
Taste great wines, compare a few values, domestics, and bizarre finds, some we taste blind, and some we experience and discuss the style openly because they are smaller producers with unique attributes.
We open one bottle per paying guest!
This Event Should Sell out at 22 with 22 bottles!
Blind; Which will you pick when served 3 at a time?
Sparkling from Around the World | Guess the Country (All Blind)
- Tasmania - Jansz, Premium Cuvée Brut, Tasmania, Australia, NV
- South Africa - Graham Beck, Brut, Western Cape, South Africa, NV
- New Mexico - Gruet, Blanc de Noirs, New Mexico, NV
- Spain - Bodegas Capita Vidal, 'Fuchs de Vidal' Bodega Reserva Brut Cava, Penedes, Spain, NV
- France - Victorine de Chastenay, Crémant de Bourgogne, Brut, Burgundy, France, NV
- Armenia - Keush Origins, Brut, Armenia, NV
- Greece - Papras, 'Melanthia' Sparkling, Tyrnavos, Greece, 2020
- Italy - Sorelle Bronca "Particella 181" Brut, Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Superiore DOCG, Veneto, Italy, NV
- England - Gusbourne, Blanc de Blancs, Kent, England, 2015
Blanc de Blancs
- Varnier-Fanniere, Blanc de Blancs, Cuvée Saint Denis, Grand Cru, Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Delamotte, Blanc de Blancs, Brut, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Champagne, France, NV
- Pierre Péters, Cuvée de Réserve, Blanc de Blancs, Brut, Grand Cru, Champagne, France, NV
Vintage Challenge | Which Vintage and Which Producer Will Capture Your Imagination?
- A.R. Lenoble Blanc de Blancs, Chouilly, Grand Cru, Brut, Champagne, France, 2008
- Michel Gonet, Blanc de Blancs, Grand Cru, Mesnil Sur Oger, Champagne, France, 2012
- Schramsberg, J. Schram, North Coast, California, 2011
- Thiénot, Cuvée Stanislas Blanc de Blancs, Champagne, France, 2008
- Pol Roger, Vintage Brut, Champagne, France, 2013
- Delamotte, Blanc de Blancs Brut Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Champagne, France, 2014
- Pierre Gimonnet et Fils, "Spécial Club" Cramant Grand Cru, Champagne, France, 2014
- Piper-Heidsieck "Rare" Brut Millésime, Champagne, France, 2008
- Pol Roger, Cuvée Sir Winston Churchill Brut, Champagne, France, 2009
- Louis Roederer, Cristal, Brut, Champagne, France, 2013
Policy - we open and share 1 bottle per paid guest.
*we reserve the right to change the wine line up without notice. The price of this event is not based on any one champagne or sparkling.
RECOMMENDED TIP - Only if earned - This ticket does not include service tip. Should the team deliver an exceptional experience - please tip accordingly. We are opening over $2000 worth of Champagne; a 20% gratuity on the value of the ticket is approx $30 per person.
EAT DRINK AMERICANO is a truly local neighborhood watering hole in the middle of Los Angeles’ Arts District. Our mission is to bring delicious, locally-sourced food & drink to our friends and neighbors.
923 E 3RD ST SUITE 101, LOS ANGELES, CA 90013