The Champagne Challenge: Fried Chicken Edition | In-Person | Sunday, October 30th at 3:30pm
All Blind, All Fun, All Amazing and Now Live, In-Person!
Join us for a tasting of 21 different Champagnes (approx. $2,200 worth) and a fried chicken sandwich at Eat Drink Americano.
Eat Drink Americano has tasted fried chicken sandwiches from all over town and is willing to put their sandwich up against the best!
We pour three wines at a time, all blind (WARNING - each paying guest will get poured the equivalent of an entire BOTTLE of Champagne)!
The class lasts about 2 Hours as we quickly taste, rate, and review the three wines and pick our favorites. Taste up to 21 wines when sold out.
*Please notify us if you have allergies or dietary restrictions with advance notice.
Wine List from September 18th (Wines will be similar)
Blind; The last three wines are TETE level CRISTAL vs COMTES vs KRUG - Fast - Fun and eFFervescent
Which Producer Will Capture Your Imagination?
- Bérêche & Fils, Brut Reserve Champagne, France, NV
- Champagne Henriot, Blanc de Blancs, Champagne, France, NV
- Costco Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Charles Heidsieck, Brut Reserve, Champagne, France, NV
- Dehours, Grande Réserve Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Delamotte Blanc de Blancs, Brut, Mesnil-sur-Oger-Champagne, France, NV
- Delamotte, Brut, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Champagne, France, NV
- Diebolt-Vallois, “Tradition” Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Gaston Chiquet, Blancs de Blancs, d’Aÿ, Grand Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- J. Lasalle, Cachet d'Or, 1er Cru Brut, Champagne, France, NV (Highly Recommended)
- Marc Hébrart, Mes Favorites 1er Cru Brut, Vieilles Vignes, Champagne, France, NV
- Pol Roger, Brut Reserve, Champagne, France, NV
- Taittinger, Brut Reserve La Française, Champagne, France
- Veuve Fourny & Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Brut Nature Premier Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- Vilmart et Cie, Grand Cellier, Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Billecart-Salmon, Brut Rosé, Champagne, France, NV
- Ruinart Brut Rosé, Champagne, France, NV 750ml
- Thiénot, Brut Rosé, Champagne, France, NV
- Laurent-Perrier, Grande Siècle, Champagne, France, NV
- Taittinger, Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs, Champagne, France, 2011
- Piper-Heidsieck "Rare" Brut Millésime, Champagne, France, 2008
Policy - we open and share 1 bottle per paid guest.
*we reserve the right to change the wine line up without notice. The price of this event is not based on any one champagne or sparkling.
RECOMMENDED TIP - Only if earned - This ticket does not include service tip. Should the team deliver an exceptional experience - please tip accordingly. We are opening over $2000 worth of Champagne; a 20% gratuity on the value of the ticket is approx $30 per person.
EAT DRINK AMERICANO is a truly local neighborhood watering hole in the middle of Los Angeles’ Arts District. Our mission is to bring delicious, locally-sourced food & drink to our friends and neighbors.
923 E 3RD ST SUITE 101, LOS ANGELES, CA 90013