All Blind, All Fun, All Amazing and Now Live, In-Person!
Price Increases to $179 after June 1st
An experience built for the most passionate Champagne fans and the novice alike. Join us for a fast-paced, blind tasting of an abundance of bubbles. When sold out, we taste 21 wines, compare a few values, domestics, and bizarre finds, most we taste blind and some we experience and discuss the style with an assorted plate from City Club Los Angeles!
We open one bottle per paying guest!
- Champagne Gremillet, Blanc de Noirs Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Clotilde, Blancs de Blancs Grand Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- Dehours, Grande Réserve Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Delamotte, Brut, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Champagne, France, NV
- Diebolt-Vallois, “Tradition” Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Domaine Collin, Crémant de Limoux Cuvée Tradition Brut, Languedoc-Roussillon, France, NV
- Domaine du Bourdieu, Crémant de Bordeaux Brut, Bordeaux, France, 2019
- Domaine Ménard-Gaborit, Methode Traditionnelle Brut, Loire Valley, France, 2020
- Esterlin, Éclat Blanc de Blancs, Champagne, France, NV
- Gaston Chiquet, Blancs de Blancs, d’Aÿ, Grand Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- Henri Billiot, 'Cuvee Laetitia', Champagne, France, NV
- Krug, Grand Cuvée, Champagne, France, NV
- Louis Roederer, Cristal, Brut, Champagne, France, 2013
- Marc Hébrart, Mes Favorites 1er Cru Brut, Vieilles Vignes, Champagne, France, NV
- Pehu Simonet, 'Face Nord' Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Pierre Gimonnet et Fils, "Spécial Club" Cramant Grand Cru, Champagne, France, 2014
- Pierre Moncuit, Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Extra Brut, Champagne, France, 2008
- Ployez-Jacquemart, Extra Quality Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Taittinger, Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs, Champagne, France, 2011
- Thiénot, Cuvée Alain Thiénot Millesime, Champagne, France, 2007
- Vilmart et Cie, Grand Cellier, Brut, Champagne, France, NV
We open and share one bottle per paying guest.
From morning rituals, afternoon huddles to all-in evenings, City Club LA is a launch pad for inspiring conversation and thoughtful interactions. An extension of your work, life and
personality. A place where personal and professional growth become natural in a growing city full of opportunity. City Club LA is an intentional space where different backgrounds, perspectives and dreams collide.
City Club Dress Code Applies - Click Here to View
555 Flower St, 51st Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071
All tickets are non-refundable. We can adjust your menu for dietary needs up to 72 hours prior without any additional cost. Wines can change without notice, failure or corked wine at the dinner does not result in any type of credit or refund. We open one bottle minimum per paying guest, and can reduce the total number of bottles being opened so that the dinner does not have to cancel should ticket sales not reach the minimum. Fewer bottles / larger pours - you will get the same quantity of wine and we always open the best wines for the quality of the event. Cancellation due to illness is not allowed, you may however take food to go - or assign your seat to someone else without fee. The perishable nature of our product requires no cancellation, no credit, no refunds for any reason.
I discovered the wine industry while working with Chef’s Thomas Keller and Joachim Splichal in the top dining rooms of Los Angeles. My passion redirected my career from restaurants/hotels to vineyards and wine-education. Now with over 25-years of experience hosting events; leading trips around the wine world; I published a wine book; produced my own wine called Beekeeper Cellars and sat for the difficult Master of Wine Exam! Today, I am considered one of the region's best wine educators and work for my 20,000 followers (follow me), visiting vineyards and wine regions and produce over 100 wine classes and events a year for my businesses and my team.