Current: $745 All Inclusive | Valued at $800
AT THE DOOR (if position is available) $800 all inclusive
When a wine is rated 97-100 points; it joins an elite list of wines at the top of the charts. An A+ rating means its one of the best that exists. Join us as we taste 21 wines blind, 3 at a time with an amazing meal. You will pick your favorite of the flight and then see if you can figure out - is it a top rated Cabernet? Syrah? Sangiovese? Shiraz? A Blend? and which? There are no bad wines allowed at this rare tasting... I will dare to say - this is so much more enlighting than our Cab dinners where we taste 21 wines that are all good but you can barely notice the difference.... you will see and taste and feel the difference here for sure. Taste $16,000 worth of perfect wines [$8,000 at Retail].
Click Here to Watch Our Commercial!
This will be hard to beat, check out our wine list below
First Course Whites:
Grosset, Riesling, Polish Hill, South Australia, 2022 | $74 - 98 Points
One of the great whites of the world - dry as dry can be… with amazing lift and minerality. One of the wines you need to be able to say “I have tasted”
Hyde de Villaine HdV, Chardonnay, Hyde Vineyard, Carneros, California, 2018 | $80 - 98 Points
From the Family behind DRC and the Hyde Family - this is one of California’s best Chardonnay’s.
Leeuwin Estate, "Art Series" Chardonnay, Margaret River, Western Australia, 2020 | $110 - 98 Points
Leeuwin is always one of the best producers of Chardonnay in the world…. The Montrachet of Margret River.
Wine List (Tasted Blind 3 At a Time):
- Bodegas Muga, Torre Muga, Rioja, Spain, 2019 | $150 - 98 Points
Stunning Tempranillo - absolutely a beast and mind bending
- Catena Zapata, Argentino Vineyard, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina, 2020 | $140 - 98 Points
Named the BEST WINERY IN THE WORLD 2023
- Chateau Figeac, Grand Cru St. Emilion, Bordeaux, France, 2015 | $370 - 100 Points
Perfection on the right bank!
- Château Leoville-Las Cases, 'Grand Vin de Leoville', St. Julien, Bordeaux, France, 2009 | $600 - 99 Points
Near Perfection on the left bank!
- Colgin Cellars, Tychson Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2019 | $1,000 - 100 Points
Colgin’s best wine and most expensive.
- Domaine Jamet, Côte-Rôtie, Rhône, France, 2019 | $245 - 98 Points
Rare and very hard to get.
- Epoch Estate Wines, Authenticity, Paso Robles, California, 2017 | $98 - 98 Points
One of the top estates in Paso and always a contender for best wine of the region.
- Jean-Louis Chave, Hermitage Rouge, Rhône Valley, France, 2018 | $400 - 100 Points
Sits atop the Mountain of the most highly praised wines of the world.
- Ledge, Bien Nacido Vineyard 'Block 11' Syrah, Santa Maria Valley, California, 2020 | $90 - 98 Points
Mark Adams is a winemaker you need to know - Jeb Dunnuck has been praising him for years.
- Patria, Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville Ranch, Napa Valley, 2019 | $110 - 98 Points
Tony Biagi owns Patria - he has worked for Duckhorn, and is currently consulting winemaker To Kalon, Amici, Hourglass, and in 2020 he was Vinous Winemaker of the Year by Antonio Galloni
Penfolds, Grange Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia, 2018 | $900 - 100 Points
- Pulido Walker, Cabernet Sauvignon Mt. Veeder Estate, Napa Valley, 2019 | $300 - 99 Points
Thomas Rivers Brown and one of the most important Cabernet’s in Napa Valley
- Scarecrow, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2012 | $1,300 - 98 Points
Celia Welch - the 2012 hits 10 year mark and is amazing valued over $1200
- Sine Qua Non, Eleven Confessions Vineyard Syrah, Central Coast, California, 2017 | $600 - 100 Points
Timeless from Manfred and Elaine Krankl
- Siro Pacenti, "PS" Brunello di Montalcino Riserva DOCG, Tuscany, Italy, 2015 | $250 - 100 Points
One of Brunello’s STAR producers and do doubt a PERFECT wine again!!!
- Tenuta San Guido, Sassicaia, Tuscany, Italy, 2019 | $325 - 100 Points
- Viña Cobos, Chanares Estate Cabernet Franc, Uco Valley, Argentina, 2019 $125 - 98 Points
Paul Hobbs delivered again!
Taylor Fladgate, Very Old Single Harvest Port, Oporto, Portugal, 1968 | $300 - 98 Points
*Wine list may change without notice (one bottle will be opened per paying guest)
Jar, a modern chophouse in the heart of Los Angeles, dazzles Angelenos with the allure of Chef Suzanne Tracht’s familiar retro dishes from the American culinary repertoire. Since it's debut in 2002, Jar's devoted fans return again and again to enjoy her signature Pot Roast, Kansas City Steak, wild and sustainable Seafood, Lemongrass Chicken, Black Mussels with Lobster Bearnaise & Fennel Salt, award-winning French Fries, market-fresh sides and perfectly mixed martinis.
8225 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048
A driving force in the Los Angeles culinary scene, Suzanne Tracht has built JAR into one of the most beloved and successful restaurants in Los Angeles. Drawing inspiration from classic American comfort cuisine, JAR is a pilgrimage for passionate eaters and wine lovers from across the country. Opening in 2001 with the help of her longtime Chef de Cuisine Preech Narkthong, Tracht's modern American chophouse continues to receive acclaim for its atmospheric setting and exceptional steaks, braises, and seasonal sides—including her sumptuous signature pot roast, which along with her char siu pork has been cited by culinary heavyweights on the Food Network’s popular series The Best Thing I Ever Ate as worthy of the show’s title.
*We can accommodate any dietary restrictions with a 72 hour notice.
All tickets are non-refundable. We can adjust your menu for dietary needs up to 72 hours prior without any additional cost. Wines can change without notice, failure or corked wine at the dinner does not result in any type of credit or refund. We open one bottle minimum per paying guest, and can reduce the total number of bottles being opened so that the dinner does not have to cancel should ticket sales not reach the minimum. Fewer bottles / larger pours - you will get the same quantity of wine and we always open the best wines for the quality of the event. Cancellation due to illness is not allowed, you may however take food to go - or assign your seat to someone else without fee. The perishable nature of our product requires no cancellation, no credit, no refunds for any reason.
I discovered the wine industry while working with Chef’s Thomas Keller and Joachim Splichal in the top dining rooms of Los Angeles. My passion redirected my career from restaurants/hotels to vineyards and wine-education. Now with over 25-years of experience hosting events; leading trips around the wine world; I published a wine book; produced my own wine called Beekeeper Cellars and sat for the difficult Master of Wine Exam! Today, I am considered one of the region's best wine educators and work for my 20,000 followers (follow me), visiting vineyards and wine regions and produce over 100 wine classes and events a year for my businesses and my team.