Early Bird Tickets $89 Until March 31st, $125 After April 1st
24 Wines When Sold Out; We Open One Bottle Per Person! Includes a petite gourmet cheese plate from our partners at Chef's Warehouse. All wines are tasted 4 at a time - one will be from Santa Barbara, one from Oregon, one from Northern California and One Import... but which? And which do you prefer in each flight!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!! THE PINOT TASTE OFF - we will crown a champion wine and make lots of noise!!!!
- Samsara, Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills, California, 2014
- Aether, Sanford & Benedict Pinot Noir, Sta Rita Hills, California, 2019
- Foxen, Bien Nacido Block 8 Pinot Noir, Santa Maria Valley, California, 2017
- Mail Road, Mount Carmel Vineyard Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills, California, 2012
- Melville, Sta. Rita Hills Estate Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara, California, 2020
- Loring Wine Co., Rancho La Viña Vineyard Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills, California, 2020
- Carte Blanche Nobles Ranch Vineyard, Pinot Noir, Napa Valley, California, 2012
- Domaine Della, Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, California, 2018
- Talisman, Adastra Vineyard Pinot Noir, California, 2017
- Kalin Cellars, Pinot Noir "Cuvee DD" Sonoma County, California, 2000
- Merry Edwards, Coopersmith Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, California, 2017
- Paul Hobbs, Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, Sonoma County, California, 2019
- Tendril, Child's Play, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2021
- Domaine Roy & Fils, Estate Grown Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2019
- Beaux Freres, Les Cousins Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2019
- J.C. Somers, "Bella Vida" Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2019
- Bergström, Gregory Ranch Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton District, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2019
- Holocene, Apocrypha Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Oregon, 2019
- Felton Road, Calvert Pinot Noir, Central Otago, New Zealand, 2020
- Domaine de Montille, Les Pezerolles, Pommard Premier Cru, Burgundy, France, 2009
- Maison Chanzy, Rully en Rosey Rouge, Burgundy, France, 2019
- Bodega Chacra, “Barda” Pinot Noir, Patagonia, Argentina, 2020
- Hamilton Russell, Pinot Noir, Hemel-en-Aarde Valley, South Africa, 2021
- Domaine Joseph Roty, Marsannay Champs St-Etienne, Burgundy, France, 2019
*Wines may adjust but we will always replace with equal or better. Price of event is not determined by any bottle of wine.
Our space was designed with entertaining in mind and getting people together to relax, socialize and do great things.
Comunitymade is an Arts District treasure featuring goods that are hand-made right here in Los Angeles. The owners come from TOMS and ASICS and bring a sense of social responsibility by supporting hundreds of charities and non-profits. This event is considered a private event at their location, tickets will not be available at the door.
584 Mateo St., Los Angeles, CA 90013
I discovered the wine industry while working with Chef’s Thomas Keller and Joachim Splichal in the top dining rooms of Los Angeles. My passion redirected my career from restaurants/hotels to vineyards and wine-education. Now with over 25-years of experience hosting events; leading trips around the wine world; I published a wine book; produced my own wine called Beekeeper Cellars and sat for the difficult Master of Wine Exam! Today, I am considered one of the region's best wine educators and work for my 20,000 followers (follow me), visiting vineyards and wine regions and produce over 100 wine classes and events a year for my businesses and my team.