All Blind, All Fun, All Amazing and Now Live, In-Person!
$250 at the door, if tickets remain.
For those who love Champagne! Join us for a fast-paced, blind tasting of an abundance of bubbles.
Taste great wines, compare a few values, domestics, and bizarre finds, some we taste blind, and some we experience and discuss the style.
We open one bottle per paying guest!
Wine List from Previous Event
Tete Challenge Flight
- J. Lasalle, Cachet d'Or, Premier Cru Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Aubry, Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Pehu Simonet, 'Face Nord' Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- J.L. Vergnon, 'Conversation' Blanc de Blancs Brut Grand Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- Mangin et Fils, Brut Nature, Champagne, France, NV
- Doyard, Cuvée Vendémiaire, Blanc de Blancs, Brut 1er Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- Charles Heidsieck, Brut Reserve, Champagne, France, NV
- Louis Roederer, Collection 242, Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Billecart-Salmon, Brut Reserve, Champagne, France, NV
- Taittinger, Brut Reserve Champagne, France NV
- Ployez-Jacquemart, Extra Quality Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- André Robert, Les Jardins du Mesnil Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs Extra Brut, Champagne, France, NV
Welcome and Education Flight:
- Veuve Fourny et Fils, Blanc de Blancs, Brut Premier Cru, Champagne, France, NV
- Champagne Gremillet, Blanc de Noirs Brut, Champagne, France, NV
- Pol Roger, Brut Reserve, Champagne, France, NV
- Cleto Chiarli, Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro Amabile DOC, Emilia-Romagna, Italy, NV
- Domaine Collin, Crémant de Limoux Cuvée Tradition Brut, Languedoc-Roussillon, France, NV
- Sorelle Bronca Extra-Dry Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG, Veneto, Italy, NV
Policy - we open and share 1 bottle per paid guest.
Amount of Champagne per person is 1 bottle.
We continue to open bottles as we add guests.
Our space was designed with entertaining in mind and getting people together to relax, socialize and do great things.
Comunitymade is an Arts District treasure featuring goods that are hand-made right here in Los Angeles. The owners come from TOMS and ASICS and bring a sense of social responsibility by supporting hundreds of charities and non-profits. This event is considered a private event at their location, tickets will not be available at the door.
584 Mateo St., Los Angeles, CA 90013
I discovered the wine industry while working with Chef’s Thomas Keller and Joachim Splichal in the top dining rooms of Los Angeles. My passion redirected my career from restaurants/hotels to vineyards and wine-education. Now with over 25-years of experience hosting events; leading trips around the wine world; I published a wine book; produced my own wine called Beekeeper Cellars and sat for the difficult Master of Wine Exam! Today, I am considered one of the region's best wine educators and work for my 20,000 followers (follow me), visiting vineyards and wine regions and produce over 100 wine classes and events a year for my businesses and my team.